Sunday, April 26, 2020

running

Since we're in quarantine we started to go running everyday. Everyone has been getting bikes and going for walks and runs because there is no other way to workout. No body has any were to go or anything to do so some times in their house its fun to go running especially with my family.I thing that my mom has been trying really hard to get us out side as much as she can and im grateful that she does. Even though I dont love running i do it because I love hangout with my family and there is no other way to workout while in quarantine. most of the time no one is out side but now everyone is out walking, running, or riding bikes. Also on our run there is a construction site so there are trackers everywhere. there is one that we climbed in and i went on the roof of it. Well wish us luck!!

No comments: